Contact any one of the Associate Editors. A short abstract should be sent in and
will be reviewed before approvals are given for a full paper submission.
Follow these broad-based guidelines for paper preparation:
For further information, contact Wahab Hamou-Lhadj, Editor in Chief, at:
- Papers (in English or French) must be on topical subjects of interest
to the vast majority of our members across Canada,
- Papers selected for the CR are not the type that would normally be
submitted to a Conference or Transactions/Journal type of publication.
Any mathematical material must be kept to a minimum,
- Papers are normally about 4 pages long (about 2000 words), but
articles can be as short as 1 page or as long as 6 pages,
Submit text in WORD format.
- Graphics and images must be in print-quality resolution (300 dpi).
- A short Abstract (about 200 words) in English and French is required (we can
provide assistance in translation) if necessary.
- A short biographical note (about 75-100 words) for each author is
also required, together with a passport size print-quality resolution photo,
- For samples of previously published articles, please browse through our past
- Items are normally submitted on-line directly to the Editor,
We particularly encourage articles from small businesses on topics
in electrical, electronic, computer or telecommunications related
- We encourage academic institutions to present their new programs
so that the community is aware of recent program changes,
- Newsworthy items such as senior appointments in academia and
industry are also welcome.