18 Robinhood Drive
Dundas, ON L9H 4G1
Phone: (905) 628 - 9554
Fax: (905) 628 - 9554
Technology Driving Innovation
May 2-5, 2004
The following author's guide is provided to ensure that your paper abstract
is accepted for review and that, following acceptance, your complete paper
is accepted for presentation AND publication.
For publication in the proceedings, the conference committee must have
received, by the (extended) deadline of Friday, March 5, 2004
(a) the paper in the specified format,
(b) the signed copyright form, and
(b) the full registration fee.
Additional information for student
paper competition authors
Submit your 300 word abstract as a PDF file using our on-line submission process
- preparation guidelines.
- Submit your complete paper as a PDF file, after notification of
acceptance, using our on-line submission process using the link
given in your acceptance email message. - preparation guidelines.
- when preparing your PDF file - DO NOT enable security, DO NOT disable printing
- page charges: - up to 4 pages - none ; 5 and 6 pages require an
excess page charge payment of $50/page with your registration fee.
- Register for the conference - use this link.
- Sign and submit the IEEE Copyright form - download
this 2-page PDF form, sign, and fax or mail to the conference secretariat
(address on the left).
- Plan your poster presentation - preparation guidelines.
- Plan your lecture presentation - preparation guidelines.
- Please place the conference name (CCECE-2004) and your paper number
(provided in your notice of acceptance) on all email, fax, and mail
correspondence (including the copyright form).
Sponsored by IEEE Canada
and the Sections of Central
This page last updated: April 7, 2004 by the