Hotel cut-off date for reduced rates has been extended to April 17
Driving Directions from Dorval International Airport:
- Take Hwy 20 East to Hwy Ville Marie (Hwy 720), which brings you downtown.
- Exit on Guy Street at Rene-Levesque Boulevard.
- Turn right. Continue on the boulevard up to 900 Rene-Levesque, corner Mansfield. The hotel which will be on the right hand side.
- Driving time is 20 to 25 minutes.
View Larger Map
There is a Budget Rent-a-Car office in the train station two floors below the hotel. There are Hertz and Avis locations one block from the hotel.
- Avis: (800) 879-2847
- Tilden: (800) 387-4747
- Budget: (800) 268-8970
- Hertz: (800) 263-0678
- Thrifty: (800) 367-2277
Limousine transportation can be pre-arranged by the Hotel Concierge.
From Pierre Elliot Trudeau International Airport to Hotel (including meet & greet service): Starting at $105 one way Transfers to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Airport: starting at $72 one way.
Taxis are readily available at the front of the hotel. The Flat Rate from Dorval is $40 one way.
Self Parking (1000+ Spaces)
Access from Belmont Street (south side).
- $20 taxes included for up to 24 hours
- $18 taxes included for up to 12 hours
- Payment by credit card or cash
- No in and out privileges
- Underground access to Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth
The hotel is located directly above Central Station.The following reduced rates are available for the conference participants who want to travel to Montreal by train.
- VALID: April 26 to May 3, 2012
- TERRITORY: From all stations throughout the VIA system to Montreal, Quebec and return.
- RESTRICTIONS: Fare applies to a maximum of two passengers per booking. One complimentary stopover is allowed at no additional charge. For travel on all fare plans in Business class, the first stopover is allowed at no additional charge, provided that this stopover takes place in Toronto, Montréal or Ottawa only.
- DISCOUNT: 10% off the best available fare in Economy, Business, Sleeper, or Sleeper Touring class. "Subject to the conditions and restrictions of the fare plan to which the additional discount is being applied."
- EXCEPTION: Discount does not apply in Economy - special fare or Business - supersaver fare.
- IDENTIFICATION: Participants must reference the event's VIA confirmation number: 12336.
Online booking tips >> You have to log in to your profile, or create one prior to booking. On the Passenger information screen, select "Convention fare" from the "Discount Type" drop-down menu, and enter the discount code for your convention or event in the "Discount code" field. This code has been given to you by the conference organizer. The conference fare will be shown on the next page.