Administrative Services for IEEE Canada – Deadline: Feb. 19
IEEE Canada/IEEE Region 7 is offering an opportunity for a consultant/supplier to provide administrative services.
The services required include, but are not limited to:
- General administrative support to the IEEE Canada Board of Directors, its committees and the President,
- Document management for IEEE Canada,
- Communications between various groups of IEEE Canada, communications with IEEE staff and IEEE volunteers in other Regions,
- IEEE Canada Meeting/event organization
- IEEE Canada Awards and Awards Gala organization
The consultant would be required to attend a minimum of 3 weekend meetings per year. All other work is expected to be carried out at the consultant’s office. The estimated average number of hours per month is 85.
For a detailed description of the services required, please, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org