IEEE Canada Conferences
IEEE Canada has three annual conferences. The Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (CCECE) as well as the Canadian Electrical Power and Energy Conference (EPEC) are normally held in each of the three areas on a rotating basis. Since 2014, IEEE Canada has also offered the annual International Humanitarian Technology Conference (IHTC).
- EPEC 2016 will be held in Ottawa, Ontario from October 12-14, 2016.
- IHTC 2017 will be held in Toronto, Ontario in Summer 2017.
- CCECE 2017 will be held in Windsor, Ontario from April 30 to May 3, 2017.
- CCECE 2016 was held in Vancouver, British Columbia from May 15-18, 2016.
- EPEC 2015 was held in London, Ontario from Oct 26-28, 2015.
- IHTC 2015 was held in Ottawa, Ontario from May 31-June 4, 2015.
- CCECE 2015 was held in Halifax, Nova Scotia from May 3-6, 2015.
Resources for Organizers
- Annual IEEE Canada conference
- Support for Canadian conferences
- Other IEEE conferences
- IEEE resources for conference organizers
- Conférence annuelle de l’IEEE Canada
- Soutien aux conférences canadiennes
- Autres conférences de l’IEEE
- Ressources d’IEEE pour organisateurs de conférences
For more information contact the Conference Advisory Committee – CONAC.