IEEE Canada Conferences
IEEE Canada has three annual conferences. The Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (CCECE) as well as the Canadian Electrical Power and Energy Conference (EPEC) are normally held in each of the three areas on a rotating basis. Since 2014, IEEE Canada has also offered the annual International Humanitarian Technology Conference (IHTC).
- EPEC 2017 will be held in Saskatoon, SK from October 22 to 25, 2017.
- IHTC 2017 will be held in Toronto, ON from July 20 to 22, 2017.
- CCECE 2017 will be held in Windsor, ON from April 30 to May 3, 2017.
- EPEC 2016 was held in Ottawa, ON from October 12 to 14, 2016.
- CCECE 2016 was held in Vancouver, BC from May 15 to 18, 2016.
- EPEC 2015 was held in London, ON from Oct 26 to 28, 2015.
- IHTC 2015 was held in Ottawa, ON from May 31 to June 4, 2015.
- CCECE 2015 was held in Halifax, NS from May 3 to 6, 2015.
- History of CCECE
Resources for Organizers
CONAC is an Operating Committee of the IEEE, reporting to the IEEE Canada Board of Directors, with a specific mandate to facilitate conference organization.
IEEE Canada is seeking Expressions of Interest from Sections and/or the Area to host future CCECE, EPEC, or IHTC conferences. Sections/Areas interested in hosting one of these conferences should fill out the appropriate proposal document and send to the CONAC Chair.
- CCECE – Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering
- EPEC – Electrical Power and Energy Conference
- IHTC – International Humanitarian Technology Conference
- CONAC Checklist
- CONAC Manual