Nominate a colleague for an IEEE Canada Award Now!!
The deadline for nominations is 30 November 2016.
You can help recognize the efforts of outstanding members by nominating individuals for one of the IEEE Canada Awards. Each award has a unique mission and criteria and offers the opportunity to honour distinguished colleagues, inspiring teachers, and dedicated volunteers. If you know someone who has made substantial regional IEEE volunteer, professional and leadership contributions, consider nominating him or her for one of the below IEEE Canada Awards.
- A.G.L. McNaughton Award
- R.A. Fessenden Award
- Electric Power Award
- C.C. Gotlieb Computer Award
- Outstanding Engineer Award
- J.M. Ham Outstanding Engineering Educator Award
- R.H. Tanner Industry Leadership Award
- W.S. Read Outstanding Service Award
- J.J. Archambault Eastern Canada Merit Award
- M.B. Broughton Central Canada Merit Award
- E.F. Glass Western Canada Merit Award
Please visit the IEEE Canada Award nomination web page for information on criteria, eligibility and nomination forms.
Please email Vijay Sood with any questions about the Awards and Recognition Program.
Chair, IEEE Canada Awards and Recognition Committee