IEEE Canada Awards 2019 – Call for Nominations – Deadline: Nov. 30
It is that time of the year again – many Awards Nominations are due including those for the IEEE Canada service and merit awards.
Recognize the efforts of outstanding IEEE Canada members. Participate in the nomination process. Nominate one or more individuals for one of the IEEE Canada Awards. Your voice is essential, as a nominator or a supporter.
Please, nominate and/or support someone else’s nomination.
Each award has a unique mission and criteria. The awards offer the opportunity to honour distinguished colleagues, inspiring teachers, and dedicated volunteers. If you know someone who has made substantial professional and/or leadership and/or IEEE volunteer contributions, please, nominate him or her for one of the IEEE Canada Awards.
- A.G.L. McNaughton Award
- R.A. Fessenden Award
- P. Ziogas Electric Power Award
- C.C. Gotlieb Computer Award
- Outstanding Engineer Award
- J.M. Ham Outstanding Engineering Educator Award
- R.H. Tanner Industry Leadership Award – please note: nominee IEEE membership not required
- W.S. Read Outstanding Service Award
- J.J. Archambault Eastern Canada Merit Award
- M.B. Broughton Central Canada Merit Award
- E.F. Glass Western Canada Merit Award
The deadline for nominations is 30 November 2018.
For more information on criteria and eligibility visit the IEEE Canada Award nomination web page. The nominations need to be made by completing and submitting the on-line forms at the nomination link.
With any questions about the IEEE Canada Awards and Recognition Program, please, email Celia Desmond.
Celia Desmond, Chair, IEEE Canada Awards and Recognition Committee
Maike Luiken, President, IEEE Canada, 2018-2019